PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
1) Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
2) When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
3) When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
When paying with credit card, you will use the Stripe payment gateway, however, you don’t need to create any Stripe account to complete the payment. In order to accept credit card payments, the store complies with the industry security standards established by the major credit card companies (American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, and Visa) to protect the buyers from cardholder information theft.
All credit card information is processed and secured by Stripe. All transaction data is secured by SSL, you can be 100% rest assured to shop on our website.